Our headmaster, coordinators and admission department are involved in processing and managing your application to the Linz International School Auhof. If your application is not accepted at any stage in the admissions process, we shall notify you by email.
Please submit copies of report cards of the last three academic years and write an email to the LISA coordinator with a brief description of your child including date of birth, which grade he or she is currently attending and the reason for your application. In agreement with the LISA coordinator, the headmaster decides whether the admission process can be continued. Please send an email for a general enquiry to: email@example.com
After receiving your documents, the admissions department will schedule an appointment with you via email.
Your child will sit placement tests in English, Mathematics and German. If your child wishes to attend a LISA Language class, he/she will also sit a French exam. The admissions department will assess your child’s academic suitability as well as evaluate possible options concerning alternative language choices and additional tutoring. If necessary, our IB coordinator will determine the compatibility of the pupil’s academic experience with the IB’s Diploma Program.
Submission of Required Documents
Upon receiving a positive reply to your email, please submit the additional required documents specified below digitally.
Formal Decision on Admission
Based on vacancy, academic suitability and the personal interview the school’s headmaster together with the LISA coordinator will make a final decision on the admission of the pupil. The LISA coordinator will inform you about the final decision.
Upon admission, your child will receive support from their class’s homeroom teacher as well as an international guidance team made up of experienced teachers.
- Completed application form (can be downloaded here (English .doc or .pdf Deutsch .doc oder .pdf))
- Current report card as well as those from the previous two academic years (translated and notarized if originally not in English or German)
- (For non-Austrian pupils) High School Transcripts (translated into English)
- Attendance and behaviour report or reference letter from the previous school (Verhaltensnote)
- Birth certificate of the pupil
- (For non-Austrian pupils) – Passport copies of the pupils and parents / legal guardians
- Residential registration form (Meldezettel) of the family
Linz International School Auhof admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.