Welcome to the Support Association of the Linz International School Auhof (LISA). Unlike other international schools, the LISA is publicly funded. In order to finance services that exceed the budget provided by the federal government of Austria, the LISA Support Association administers the annual membership fee.
The annual membership fee per school year:
- 600 € per student
- 500 € reduced rate for siblings
Additional fees might include examination fees for Self-taught languages and tutoring. Please note that once registered, the membership fee for the commenced semester is payable in full, regardless of subsequent deregistration.
The annual membership fee for the Academy Program per school year:
- 2400 € for the grade 11 Academy Program*
- 2400 € for the grade 12 Academy Program*
*The Academy Program fee includes items such as the basic subject IB and self-taught language exam fees, as well as the costs for a study trip to Munich.
Please find detailed information on the Academy Program here: Academy Program
- When and how do I have to pay? You will receive a payment request including bank transfer instructions in October. The payment deadline is usually mid of November.
- Can I pay the annual membership fee in installments? Yes. However, payment plans are only available upon individual request.
- What are the payment options for the Academy Program fee? Full payment is either due in September, or two installments that can be made in Sept. and Feb. Or, eight monthly installments can be made from Sept. thru Apr. (standing order via bank institute).
For further questions regarding the membership fee please contact Ms. Lenz from the LISA administration: firstname.lastname@example.org