Welcome to the Support Association of the Linz International School Auhof (LISA). Unlike other international schools, the LISA is publicly funded. In order to finance services that exceed the budget provided by the federal government of Austria, the LISA Support Association administers the annual membership fee.
The annual membership fee for the 2019/20 school year:
- 600 € per student
- 500 € reduced rate for siblings
Additional fees might include examination fees for Self-taught languages and tutoring.
The annual membership fee for the Academy Program for the 2019/20 school year:
- 2400 € for the grade 7 Academy Program*
- 2400 € for the grade 8 Academy Program*
The Academy Program fee includes item such as the basic subject IB and self-taught language exam fees, as well as the costs for a study trip to Munich.
- When and how do I have to pay? You will receive a payment request including bank transfer instructions in October. The payment deadline is usually mid of November.
- Can I pay the annual membership fee in installments? Yes. However, payment plans are only available upon individual request.
- What are the payment options for the Academy Program fee? Full payment is either due in September, or two installments that can be made in Sept. and Feb. Or, eight monthly installments can be made Sept. thru Apr. (standing order via bank institute).
For further questions regarding membership fee please contact firstname.lastname@example.org